- TCRM study: The effect of transcervical resection of submucous fibroids in the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding - TCRM study, a multicentre prospective cohort study
- Esmya study: Observational postmarket study: clinical evaluation of effectivity and adverse effects of an EMA approved drug: ulipristal (Esmya®)
- Hys Niche study: Hysteroscopic resection of uterine caesarean scar defect (niche) in patients with abnormal bleeding, a prospective randomized controlled multicentre trial
- Essure TVU study: Use of Transvaginal Utrasound to Confirm Essure® Micro-insert Placement in Women: Demonstration of effectiveness
- Morcellator TUD: Observational study of objective morcellator related data in laparoscopic surgical procedures
- PAPA study: Post abortion prevention of adhesions: evaluation of hyaluronic acid (Hyalobarrier® gel endo), a prospective randomized controlled multicentre study
- TRUST study: The Randomised Uterine Septum Transsection trial, a prospective randomized controlled multicentre trial to evaluate reproductive outcome after surgical intervention (hysteroscopic metroplasty) in women with subfertility and/or recurrent miscarriage and a septate uterus
- ESEP Study (RCT tubotomie vs. tubectomy in ectopic pregnancy)
- Ikherstel Study (RCT new way of providing postoperative information vs supply of conventional information)
- Ligasure study (RCT ligasure vs. conventional suturing technique in vaginal hysterectomy)
- TLH study: laparoscopy vs. laparotomy for the treatment of early stages of endometrial cancer: a multi-centre cost effectiveness
- Essure insertion in IUD users: A European multicentre study.
- Uterine artery embolization versus hysterectomy in the treatment of symptomatic uterine fibroids (EMMY trial), RCT
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, 3-arm fixed dose study of paroxetine CR intermittend dosing (12,5mg and 25mg) for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of the CCR1 antagonist ZK 811752, given orally in a dose of 600 mg three times daily, for the treatment of endometriosis over 12 weeks
- A Prospective, Randomized, Post-Market Study to Compare the Performance of SprayGel® Adhesion Barrier System to Good Surgical Technique in the Prevention or Reduction of Post-Operative - Adhaesion Formation in the Pelvic Cavity Following Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery
- AZTEC trial: Gosereline Acetate (Zoladex) as additional treatment in endometrial ablation for dysfunctional uterine bleeding, a multicentre dubbel blind RCT
- IUR Reciprocating Hysteroscopic Morcellator Clinical Evaluation
- LapTop! Study: observational study of laparoscopic surgery and complications.
- National clinical observational study of Essure sterilization: reliability, complications, pain scores
- National clinical observational study of Adiana sterilization: reliability, complications, pain scores
- Vesselseal study: Perioperative outcomes using LigaSure compared with conventional bipolar instruments in laparoscopic hysterectomy: a randomised controlled trial.